Modern CFOs want ownership of the tools and technologies that enable them to do their jobs without being dependent on IT for access and enablement.
This 5-part Q&A with Chandana Gopal, Research Director, Future of Intelligence, IDC explores the answers to the 5 key questions every CFO should consider:
- How has the role of the CFO evolved to meet the needs of a resilient business?
- What types of data are being leveraged for business operations and insight by the office of the CFO?
- What does the data layer provide to the office of finance, and why should the office of finance invest in it?
- How should the office of finance think about transformation and modernization?
- What are the most critical imperatives for the modern CFO in enterprises?
Download the report now >>