Cilium has become the standard for networking and security in Kubernetes and the cloud native world. Google (GKE, Anthos), Amazon (EKS-A), and Microsoft (AKS) have all adopted Cilium to provide networking and security for Kubernetes.
Join Argyle and Isovalent for an informative webinar to learn how Cilium brings multi-cloud portability for connectivity, security, and observability across all cloud providers and into on-prem environments.
You will learn:
- How to connect Kubernetes workloads and Communications Service Provider (CSP) hosted virtual machines across clouds and with your existing on-prem networks.
- How to tackle compliance with encryption, authentication, and segmentation in cloud-native environments.
- How to gain security observability in Kubernetes and beyond
- How to simplify cloud migration with seamless hybrid-cloud connectivity
- How to replace your perimeter firewalls and bring modern zero-trust security principles into your infrastructure