As a senior leader in the AEC industry-
- What are your greatest collaboration challenges?
- How are you aligning initiatives & resources with strategic priorities?
- How is your firm driving better business outcomes and how do you quantify success?
Join the ActiveDraft team from Foxit Software and Argyle at an all-expenses paid, interactive and confidential advisory board event in NYC to help shape the new ActiveDraft cloud collaboration platform.
What to Expect
Attendance at the July 19th advisory board meeting and dinner includes:
- A confidential conversation with your ENR 400 peers to share your real-life experiences and learn how other organizations are transforming their collaboration strategies
- An exclusive opportunity to secure your spot (at no cost) as a founding member of the ActiveDraft Customer Advisory Board (CAB) which gives you the opportunity to influence the ActiveDraft roadmap, our priorities, and timelines.
- An intimate dinner and wine pairing at one of NYC’s most sought-after restaurants
The goal of the ActiveDraft platform is to help professionals in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction verticals deliver their capital projects more predictably and profitably.