COVID-19 has forced an abrupt shift to remote and new ways of work. Amid their efforts to adapt to ongoing changes to the world of work, many employers are embracing alternative strategies to recruit, retain, and manage the workforce.
But will this innovative and agile landscape continue once the crisis has passed?
This timely webinar delves into the new workforce reality and explores:
- Best practices for attracting, hiring, and maintaining the loyalty of your employees.
- Strategies to help define and achieve your company’s hiring goals in an unpredictable environment.
- Methods to align the team on your recruitment strategy.
- Why you need to prepare your recruitment tech stack — remote interviewing, applicant tracking, pre-employment assessment tools, onboarding, and more.
- Will hiring fully remote workers and contractors become the new normal?