This summer, companies nationwide have released their hybrid strategies for their long-awaited return to the office in the fall. As vaccination rates increase, employers have strategized to bring the workforce back on a hybrid rotation.
To help employees settle into the new way of work, HR leaders must develop an effective communication plan to keep employees connected with their organization to maximize employee performance and retention.
In this session, executives from leading organizations will collaborate and share practical ideas to discover how to re-imagine organization-wide communication initiatives in a hybrid work environment.
What You Will Learn
- Processes, tools, and procedures to strengthen org-wide communication in the hybrid workplace
- Engagement strategies to maintain employee connection to the employment brand to improve talent retention
- How to redefine your organization’s DEI initiatives to support employee well-being in both the physical and remote workplace
- How to improve executive communication to increase visibility and maintain an effective connection with fully remote employees
- Ways to measure the impact of your communication plans to maximize results
What to Expect
- Exclusive, Invitation-Only Executive Roundtable — intimate group of select executives sharing ideas, challenges, and solutions
- Interactive Digital Discussion — communicate and network with other innovative leaders via our video platform
- Digital Discussion Download — you will receive a summary of the deep-dive discussion following the event