Head of Digital Experience & Activation NVIDIA
LaSandra is a change agent, marketing innovator and pioneer in leveraging AI and data science in marketing. As the Head of Digital Experience & Activation at NVIDIA, she leads a highly productive team to deliver personalized experiences across various digital touchpoints (Web, Email, Search, Social, Display). She is passionate about the use of AI in Marketing and leading digital transformation and adoption.
Prior to NVIDIA, she held leadership positions at Symantec and Cisco driving business growth through digital marketing. She is also passionate about improving the lives of those with developmental disabilities and serves on the Board of Directors for the Special Olympics Northern California.
Director of Customer Experience Delta Dental of California
I’m a customer- and client-centric, data-driven strategy leader with over 18 years of expertise in all things customer, employee and user experience.
Specialties: B2B & B2C customer experience strategy and implementation; data-driven marketing; customer insights, marketing analytics; customer-focused value- and needs-based segmentation; customer journey/experience mapping; marketing communications.
Assistant Vice President, Customer Experience Strategy Wells Fargo
Focused on multidisciplinary approaches to Omni-Channel Experiences in Financial Services. Currently responsible for leading interdisciplinary teams, driving initiatives and continual delivery of experience innovation for customers across the full spectrum of Wells Fargo’s digital channels.
Specialties: Managing Cross-Functional Projects, Digital Strategy, Business Transformation, Customer Experience, VOC, Product Management, Competitive Analysis, User Engagement, Analytics, Customer Insights, Service Design- Human-Centered Design, User Experience, Interaction Design, and User Research
Sr. Director, Product Management Fossil
Experienced Director & team leader for software and hardware consumer tech products. Background in engineering and product management. Accustomed to working in small start-ups as well as larger organizations, but no matter the situation, getting stuff done.
– Experience in engineering & product dev in the valley since 2000.
– Computer Engineering degree & Master’s from top schools
– Career experience as an engineer, product manager, start-up founder, team lead & director
– Responsible for launching multiple successful products in the consumer space
– Managed teams as large as 30 people including cloud/app/data engineers, product managers, customer support, QA & designers
– Managed P&L, reporting to C-suite executives at large companies and driving decisions, buy-in, securing funding, generating key presentations/collateral
– Start-up experience includes co-founding 2 start-ups as well as participating in several others from an early stage with successful exits
– Responsible for producing top rated apps & HW products
– Managed whole product development efforts from Product Management with feature/function ideation, definition, development, backlog prioritization, MVP, strategy, competitive analysis, market definition/sizing; Design/UI/wireframing; Engineering including front/back-end cloud, iOS/Android/Web app dev, machine learning, data science, analytics, AB testing, hardware industrial design, component selection, quality testing; bug reporting, releases (incl app stores), customer support, social media, press relations, public speaking, evangelist.